ftplugin loading problem

  • Sergey Gavruk
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2013
      Hello.

      I have a problem loading ftplugin. Path looks like:
      ~/.vim/bundle/gosupport/ftplugin/go/lint.vim

      ~/.vim/bundle/gosupport is at runtimepath

      :echo &ft
      prints go

      The actual code of this file is:
      https://github.com/golang/lint/blob/master/misc/vim/ftplugin/go/lint.vim

      So, I should be able to access ':Lint' command, but this command doesn't exists. But in theory this file should be executed and command should be added.

      Do you have any suggestions how to solve this problem?

      Thanks