Re: (Vimscript) Stack Overflow Question

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2013
      Excerpts from Benjamin Klein's message of Tue Oct 01 01:43:31 +0200 2013:
      > I do not know whether Vimscript is a popular topic over on Stack
      > Overflow, but this question was asked in July and has apparently
      > received no answers; perhaps SO users here could look at it:
      I just replied to it also telling the asker that he should have asked on
      the mailinglist to get a faster reply :)

      If eval() works, then this is a nice little implementation I used myself
      to interface with ruby-debug-ide, eclim, scion and similar:
      https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-json-encoding

      Marc Weber

    • Benjamin Klein
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 3, 2013
        On Sep 30, 2013, at 6:57 PM, Marc Weber <marco-oweber@...> wrote:

        > I just replied to it also telling the asker that he should have asked on
        > the mailinglist to get a faster reply :)

        Indeed! I don't know of questions that were asked on this list and got no answers in two months. :) Thanks.

        > If eval() works, then this is a nice little implementation I used myself
        > to interface with ruby-debug-ide, eclim, scion and similar:
        > https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-addon-json-encoding

        This looks very interesting -- thanks!