Re: vimscripts is down?

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013
      Excerpts from Joe Seeley's message of Tue Sep 17 20:52:26 +0200 2013:
      > script:Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
      Sourceforge is hosting the site. Its quite common that mysql goes away
      for a day or so. If it does not come back within 24h write again, we
      will investigate then.

      Marc Weber

    • Marc Weber
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013
        Of course it does not help you downloading scipts.
        http://vim-scripts.org/ should link a github mirror, eg here:
        http://vim-scripts.org/vim/scripts.html

        Those github mirrors are mirroring vim.org, they don't represent
        upstream of the plugin authors usually.

        Here you have a chance to find the github url of the orignial author if
        it exists
        http://vam.mawercer.de/

        Marc Weber