Vim help in cross-referenced PDF

  • Nathan Grigg
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 15, 2013
      I have made PDF versions of the Vim help files that may be of use to you. They use hyperlinks for internal cross references, making them useful for viewing or annotating in a PDF reader, and are available at

      http://nathangrigg.net/vimhelp

      They are produced using LaTeX and a modified form of Carlo Teubner's script for converting Vim help to HTML. See the above link for more details.

      Nathan

    • kamaraju kusumanchi
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2013
        On Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Nathan Grigg <nathan@...> wrote:
        I have made PDF versions of the Vim help files that may be of use to you. They use hyperlinks for internal cross references, making them useful for viewing or annotating in a PDF reader, and are available at

            http://nathangrigg.net/vimhelp

        They are produced using LaTeX and a modified form of Carlo Teubner's script for converting Vim help to HTML. See the above link for more details.

        Nathan

        This is awesome! Very useful. Thanks for sharing it.

        Raju