Vim Amsterdam Meetup: September 26th

  • Rob Hoelz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
      Hi fellow Vimmers,

      If you're not in the Amsterdam area, please feel free to disregard this. I just wanted to spread the word that I've set up another meetup for Vim Amsterdam, this time at the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht. If you're interested in coming, either just as an attendee or as a speaker, please let me know!

      Meetup link:

      http://www.meetup.com/Vim-Amsterdam/events/139431692/

      -Rob

    • Marc Weber
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
        I'd appreciate someone taking some notes and posting a summary here.

        Marc Weber

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 11, 2013
          On 11/09/13 21:38, Rob Hoelz wrote:
          > Hi fellow Vimmers,
          >
          > If you're not in the Amsterdam area, please feel free to disregard this. I just wanted to spread the word that I've set up another meetup for Vim Amsterdam, this time at the Dutch Game Garden in Utrecht. If you're interested in coming, either just as an attendee or as a speaker, please let me know!
          >
          > Meetup link:
          >
          > http://www.meetup.com/Vim-Amsterdam/events/139431692/
          >
          > -Rob

          Any idea yet what will happen or be told about? Too early for that maybe?

          I might have liked to go but my last train _back_ from Utrecht on the
          same day is at 20:47, and since the meeting starts at 20:00 (and is on a
          Thursday, so much earlier wouldn't be feasible)... YSWIM.

          No problem though. I have something totally different (and not
          computer-related) "tentatively booked" in Brussels (where I live) on
          that day & time (so there's no risk of me getting bored). :-)

          Look! Before our very eyes, the future is becoming the past.

        • Rob Hoelz
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
            On 9/11/13 9:52 PM, Marc Weber wrote:
            > I'd appreciate someone taking some notes and posting a summary here.
            >
            > Marc Weber

            I can try to do that!

          • Rob Hoelz
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 18, 2013
              On 9/12/13 3:25 AM, Tony Mechelynck wrote:
              > On 11/09/13 21:38, Rob Hoelz wrote:
              >> Hi fellow Vimmers,
              >>
              >> If you're not in the Amsterdam area, please feel free to disregard
              >> this. I just wanted to spread the word that I've set up another
              >> meetup for Vim Amsterdam, this time at the Dutch Game Garden in
              >> Utrecht. If you're interested in coming, either just as an attendee
              >> or as a speaker, please let me know!
              >>
              >> Meetup link:
              >>
              >> http://www.meetup.com/Vim-Amsterdam/events/139431692/
              >>
              >> -Rob
              >>

              > Any idea yet what will happen or be told about? Too early for that maybe?
              >
              > I might have liked to go but my last train _back_ from Utrecht on the
              > same day is at 20:47, and since the meeting starts at 20:00 (and is on
              > a Thursday, so much earlier wouldn't be feasible)... YSWIM.
              >
              > No problem though. I have something totally different (and not
              > computer-related) "tentatively booked" in Brussels (where I live) on
              > that day & time (so there's no risk of me getting bored). :-)
              >

              > Best regards,
              > Tony.
              We currently have one guy talking about how he handles file navigation
              in Vim, and I might talk about syntax highlighting files or something.
              I'll keep sending updates as more people offer to talk.

              -Rob