editing zone files but errors on RP records

  • Nnaemeka David
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
      While editing some dns zone data files, I found that vim reports errors in some RP (Responsible person) type records. I wonder why it should be doing so and not report errors for any other type. By the way, syntax is on.

    • Charles Campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 2013
        Nnaemeka David wrote:
        > While editing some dns zone data files, I found that vim reports errors in some RP (Responsible person) type records. I wonder why it should be doing so and not report errors for any other type. By the way, syntax is on.

        I advice bring this up with bindzone's maintainer (dns merely includes
        bindzone). You'll find his email in the bindzone syntax file.

        Regards,
        C Campbell