[ANN] Formatvim 4.0
- Formatvim plugin is plugin that creates files with embedded color information.
Unlike standart 2html it can create not only HTML files, but has also support
for LaTeX and one of bbcode dialects.
Changes since previously announced release (3.0):
Changes for formatvim users:
- Added CSI escape sequences format specification.
- Added options to limit a number of places where tag can start or end
(StartTagReg and EndTagReg options).
- Added support for &highlight and &numberwidth options.
- Added configuration options for HTML specification:
- Option to add links at the place where tag is defined (so that they can be
- Option that controls file name in anchors (previously I had to use perl
script to convert <a href="options.txt#link"> to
- Option that controls <title> contents.
- Option that enables generating human-readable style names.
- Added <span id="tagName"> tags. Useful for linking with documentation without
relying on line numbers that may change at any time.
- Added support for formatting searches (on if &hlsearch is on by default) and
matches (on by default) (FormatMatches option).
- Decreased size of generated HTML file.
- Made HTML specification use same unselectable <input> for icons (uses
background image in this case).
- Major performance improvement for tags processing. Requires vim-7.3.627 or
- Minor performance improvement of main formatting cycle.
- A big number of various fixes.
Changes for specification authors:
- Added @<@expr@>@ that makes it possible to do some optimizations. Expression
between @<@ and @>@ is evaluated at compile time.
- Added addoptsfun specification key: it should contain function that generates
additional options. Useful for optimization and also because string keys are
evaluated in the context of autoload/format.vim script.
- Added addopts specification key that may contain random data for use in other
- “concealed” specification key was removed, now it uses “concealedstart” and
- Added options for debugging support (see source code, they are not present in
- Added v:profiling support: in case v:profiling is true all temporary
functions used are recorded in a special list so that they are not
Formatvim on vim.org: http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3113
Project page: http://sourceforge.net/projects/formatvim
Documentation: http://vimpluginloader.sourceforge.net/doc/format.txt.html. Script used to format documentation: https://sourceforge.net/p/vimpluginloader/dev-tools/ci/ca3a90c45d08165c69c0e34b62da9b68c87352bd/tree/format-help.zsh.
Signs with icons: http://formatvim.sourceforge.net/samples/err.html.
You received this message from the "vim_use" maillist.
Do not top-post! Type your reply below the text you are replying to.
For more information, visit http://www.vim.org/maillist.php
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "vim_use" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to vim_use+unsubscribe@....
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.