Re: Seletively limit CursorLine colors and/or set precedence of :hi groups

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 6 9:10 AM
      Yay! No need to turn on cursorline or cursorcolumn to locate the cursor.

      func! FlashLocn()
      hi CursorColumn guibg=yellow
      hi CursorLine guibg=yellow
      set cul cuc
      redraw!
      "sleep 1m
      set nocul nocuc
      endfunction

      Since I'm running out of hot keys, I piggy back this function off of a key used for toggling the "wrap" option:

      nmap <C-H> :set wrap! \| call FlashLocn() \| set wrap? <CR>