Matching something in xmlString for syntax highlighting

  • Fabien Meghazi
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      I'd like to add a syntax match inside an xmlString. (ft=xml)

      Let say that I have this element :

      <name attrib="attribute {{ testing }} string" />

      I'd like to match strings in braces with braces themselves ( in this
      case : {{ testing }} ) in order to apply different colors while
      keeping the rest of the attribute normal.

      Is this possible ?

      --
      Fabien Meghazi

      Website: http://www.amigrave.com