Re: Problem with SnipMate and pathogen (i am novice)

  • Alex K
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 16, 2013
      пятница, 16 августа 2013 г., 18:35:47 UTC+4 пользователь Ben Fritz написал:
      > On Friday, August 16, 2013 1:34:17 AM UTC-5, Alex K wrote:
      >
      > > четверг, 15 августа 2013 г., 22:26:58 UTC+4 пользователь MarcWeber написал:
      >

      > > > Excerpts from Alex K's message of Thu Aug 15 20:22:05 +0200 2013:

      > > > Then replace pathogen by VAM to learn that the orignial (Sanders) snipmate has
      >

      > > > long been replaced by github.com/garbas/snipmate.

      > > > Additional to "being able to set the &rtp of Vim" VAM also knows about
      >

      > > > latest sources (as long as the community contributes them to
      >

      > > > vim-addon-manager-known-repositories)

      > > > Otherwise good try finding somebody supporting it.

      > > > My biased view on vim plugin management helpers:
      >

      > > > http://vim-wiki.mawercer.de/wiki/topic/vim%20plugin%20managment.html
      >

      > > > (Everybody is welcome to correct anything I've missed)

      > > > Yours
      >

      > > > Marc Weber
      >

      > > Of cource I'l try VAM. But maybe problem in snipmate of this version
      >

      > > http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=2540
      >

      > Quite possibly. But Marc already told you, "the orignial (Sanders) snipmate has
      >
      > long been replaced by github.com/garbas/snipmate." So maybe try the up-to-date version.

      I-am sorry guys, "but page no found" for already 2 days with this link.

    • Marc Weber
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 17, 2013
        Excerpts from Alex K's message of Sat Aug 17 07:45:54 +0200 2013:
        > I-am sorry guys, "but page no found" for already 2 days with this link.

        First: Learn to quote. On Mailinglists you should
        - drop everything you don't reply to.
        - you should bottom post

        github is a commercial code hosting site which offers free hosting for
        people who want to make their code "public", often open source.

        I was tired and forgott that the repo changed long time ago:

        http://github.com/garbas/vim-snipmate

        "garbas" is the user who is uploading the code. The last part is the project name.
        Thus visiting the author's page "http://github.com/garbas" then
        clicking on "repositories" tab oftn allows to find the right repository.

        A second strategy which you can try is googling for "garbas snipmate".
        It would have told you, too.

        But I agree that I should add links to the vim-wiki link I posted.
        Thanks for telling me. Sorry for having been too lazy.

        Yours
        Marc Weber