Re: Is it possible to run javascript inside of vim?

  • Ümit Kablan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013

      26 Temmuz 2013 Cuma tarihinde Dahong Tang adlı kullanıcı şöyle yazdı:
      Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to run javascript from inside of vim? for example, If I have a js script that I want to run, could I open an immediate window in vim, run the js script inside of vim, and get the output from the script in the immediate window?

      SingleCompile might help you.

      Ümit