Is it possible to run javascript inside of vim?

  • Dahong Tang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26 3:55 AM
      Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to run javascript from inside of vim? for example, If I have a js script that I want to run, could I open an immediate window in vim, run the js script inside of vim, and get the output from the script in the immediate window?

    • Ümit Kablan
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26 4:16 AM

        26 Temmuz 2013 Cuma tarihinde Dahong Tang adlı kullanıcı şöyle yazdı:
        Hi, does anyone know if it is possible to run javascript from inside of vim? for example, If I have a js script that I want to run, could I open an immediate window in vim, run the js script inside of vim, and get the output from the script in the immediate window?

        SingleCompile might help you.

        Ümit