Re: Vim, win64, mingw, compiling HEAD, xpm trouble ?

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 24, 2013
      Having set PATH to C:\mingw\bin only caused the same error

      Marc Weber

    • Sergey Khorev
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 24, 2013

        On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Nikolay Pavlov <zyx.vim@...> wrote:

        I use similar (some VAR=val pairs are not present, some more are there, but make -f uses the same file) for cross-compiling vim for windows on my Gentoo system: https://sourceforge.net/p/vimpluginloader/dev-tools/ci/default/tree/build.zsh.

        Btw on Windows 7 x64 I can easily crash Vim compiled with Python 2.7.5 and 3.2.5 with :py3 print(1+2). At the same time :py is working correctly.

      • Nikolay Pavlov
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 24, 2013

          On Jul 24, 2013 7:45 PM, "Sergey Khorev" <sergey.khorev@...> wrote:

          > On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Nikolay Pavlov <zyx.vim@...> wrote:
          >>
          >> I use similar (some VAR=val pairs are not present, some more are there, but make -f uses the same file) for cross-compiling vim for windows on my Gentoo system: https://sourceforge.net/p/vimpluginloader/dev-tools/ci/default/tree/build.zsh.
          >

          > Btw on Windows 7 x64 I can easily crash Vim compiled with Python 2.7.5 and 3.2.5 with :py3 print(1+2). At the same time :py is working correctly.

          Same issue here, but with wine and i686-pc-mingw32. Python is always compiled with dynamic linking, but for this reason python 3 is disabled in winesetup.pl script lying near (this also disables compilation option).