Re: generate .cpp file framework from .h file

  • Ümit Kablan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 20, 2013

      20 Temmuz 2013 Cumartesi tarihinde Zhihua Lee adlı kullanıcı şöyle yazdı:
      Is there a plugin for vim that helps me generate  .c or .cpp file framework from .h file. I have searched on some forums,but  I can't find something wanted.
      Any help will be appreciated.

      Use protodef from Derek Wyatt.

      Ümit

    • hermitte@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 24, 2013
        Hello,

        > Is there a plugin for vim that helps me generate .c or .cpp file
        > framework from .h file. I have searched on some forums,but I can't
        > find something wanted.

        I am maintaining lh-cpp [1] which provides a command that generates am empty definition given a function declaration. It understands nested scoped, and diverse qualifiers (const, exception specifications, etc). Its main problem is with template parameters. Some day I'll take care of them.

        Alas, It does not parse a .h to find all the functions (nor global variables) and generate the appropriate definitions.
        It can be written quite easily by iterating on all the functions declared in a .h that ctags will return, and executing :GOTOIMPL on each.

        [1] http://code.google.com/p/lh-vim/wiki/lhCpp#Wizards_and_other_high-level_features

        HTH,

        --
        Luc Hermitte