Re: Most frequently copy/pasted clips

  • Dennis Yurichev
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
      On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:42:08 PM UTC+3, Tim Chase wrote:
      > Are you asking for the
      > :reg
      > command?

      No, I'm interesting, how to measure statistically, which strings are came to clipboard most frequently?
      So to find strings which may be bound to some shortcuts or stored in registers permanently, in order not to retype them again and again.

      Sorry for my horrible English.

    • tooth pik
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 17, 2013
        On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 03:42:08PM -0500, Tim Chase wrote:
        > On 2013-07-17 13:37, Dennis Yurichev wrote:
        > > Are there a feature for showing most frequently copy/pasted clips?
        > >
        > > That information might be useful for productivity, to see, which
        > > clips may be stored in registers, for example.

        > Are you asking for the

        > :reg

        > command?

        as I understand his question he is asking for a history of yanks, with
        a count beside each, sorted with the most used first

        I don't know if the YankRing plugin does that or not...

        --