Simplified logo concept

  • James Beck
    Message 1 of 51 , Jul 9, 2013
      Hi all,

      I've been playing with this logo for a long time, and I figured it was
      better shared than not. Every time I see the logo, I get an itch to tweak
      it.

      So here it is: an idea for a simplified identity (logo and icon).

      What are your thoughts?

      James

      (see attached)

    • Marcin Szamotulski
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 8, 2013
        On 10:41 Fri 08 Nov , Lucas Tadeu Teixeira wrote:
        > James Beck said:
        >
        > > What are your thoughts?
        >
        > I really liked the 8-bit icon. That green looks pretty nice.
        > But maybe the logo needs
        >
        > shawn wilson said:
        >
        > > I would also like to see the web site maintained as a public repo.
        >
        > That would be nice. The website could [certainly] use some sort of refactoring / redesign.
        >
        > --
        > Lucas Tadeu Teixeira
        > University of Campinas

        Let me vote for the new logo too. I agree that a new look is a good
        idea (also for the web site).

        Regards,
        Marcin Szamotulski