Re: Which snapshot for Mountain Lion?

  • Maurie Reed
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      On 6/16/13 6:11 AM, Eric Weir wrote:

      On Jun 15, 2013, at 4:27 PM, Eric Weir wrote:

      Just bought a MacBook Air, graduating me from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion. Text on this page <http://code.google.com/p/macvim/> says there is no stable build for Mountain Lion, but there is for Snow Leopard. Will the SL snapshot run under ML? Is it recommended instead of the ML snapshot?

      Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone here have advice about this?

      Thanks,
      Eric Weir
      Decatur, GA

      "A writer is a person for whom writing is more difficult
      than it is for other people."

      - Thomas Mann

      I'm running Snapshot 66 on Mountain Lion (10.8.4) if that helps.

      maurie

    • Eric Weir
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
        On Jun 16, 2013, at 12:33 PM, Maurie Reed <mreed1@...> wrote:

        > 'm running Snapshot 66 on Mountain Lion (10.8.4) if that helps.

        Thanks, Maurie. I'm giving it a try.

        Eric Weir
        Decatur, GA USA
        eeweir@...

        "You will be needed in the movement when you
        realize that you are not needed in the movement."

        - Chris Crass

      • Chris Lott
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
          On Sun, Jun 16, 2013 at 3:11 AM, Eric Weir <eeweir@...> wrote:
          > Just bought a MacBook Air, graduating me from Snow Leopard to Mountain Lion.
          > Text on this page <http://code.google.com/p/macvim/> says there is no stable
          > build for Mountain Lion, but there is for Snow Leopard. Will the SL snapshot
          > run under ML? Is it recommended instead of the ML snapshot?
          >

          > Posted this to vim_mac yesterday and haven't gotten a response yet. Anyone
          > here have advice about this?

          I'm running 7.3.754 using Brew on ML and it is rock solid. Snapshot
          66, which is also 7.3.754 was also perfect.

          Chris Lott <chris@...>

        • Eric Weir
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 17, 2013
            On Jun 17, 2013, at 7:35 PM, Chris Lott <chris@...> wrote:

            > I'm running 7.3.754 using Brew on ML and it is rock solid. Snapshot
            > 66, which is also 7.3.754 was also perfect

            Thanks, Chris.