Re: color scheme for files with arbitrary extensions

  • Anton Arkhipov
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 12, 2013
      Thanks a lot, Ben and Christian.

      After all, it turned out that my vim did look into .vimrc that I created, but apparently commands I used there weren't adequate. The following single line in .vimrc did the job:

      au BufRead,BufNewFile *.hoc setfiletype c

      I used this line after reading documentation with ":help new-filetype" :).

      Thanks!

      Anton.