Re: gVim - Integrated development environment

  • LCD 47
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2013
      On 14 May 2013, <contact.opc0de.fr@...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I write sources codes in differents languages, and I'm looking for
      > several things about gVim:
      >
      > A plugin to create and manage my projects as an IDE (Visual Studio).

      If you absolutely must use a huge, slow, buggy, convoluted machinery
      to accomplish some simple tasks:

      http://eclim.org/

      > A plugin to use GDB and also to put Breakpoints from the lines of
      > sources codes in gVim.

      You might consider doing it the other way around, with a GDB
      frontend that runs (g)vim when necessary:

      http://www.gnu.org/software/ddd/

      But, again, if you must do it from Vim:

      http://pyclewn.sourceforge.net/

      (also see there for other similar projects).

      > A plugin for the completion of sources codes, for example for
      > functions and vars from libc, for functions and vars from extern lib
      > and from my own sources files.

      If the builtin completion is not enough for you, there are plenty of
      plugins around, ranging from nice and simple to huge, slow, and complex.
      Some popular choices:

      https://github.com/msanders/snipmate.vim
      https://github.com/c9s/perlomni.vim

      > A plugin to build/compile a project.

      The builtin make / quickfix works fine, but perhaps also take a look
      at Syntastic:

      https://github.com/scrooloose/syntastic

      /lcd