Re: Vim stickers

  • Fish Kungfu
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11 5:28 AM
      I recently bought some stickers (including small and large Vim) from Unixstickers.com, and they are excellent quality vinyl stickers!

      ...Fish

      On 2013-05-11 02:07, Mike Hume wrote:
      > Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

      You could get some printable sticker labels and

        $ yes vim | pr -20 -t | lpr

      When they come off your dot-matrix line-printer, they'll look
      great!  :-)

      I think the more official answer is

        http://www.vim.org/stickers.php

      which uses a 3rd party for printing them, but as commented on that
      page, if you have issues with them, contact Bram.

      -tim