Re: Vim stickers

  • Bruno Sutic
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2013
      On Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:07:46 AM UTC+2, Mike Hume wrote:
      > Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

      You can try from here:
      http://www.vim.org/stickers.php

      Let us know if everything went well.

      If you are feeling especially in love :) you might consider registering / donating to vim:
      http://www.vim.org/sponsor/index.php
      Donating more than 10€ (I think) enables you to up or down vote new vim features. You can check that here:
      http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

    • Fish Kungfu
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2013
        I recently bought some stickers (including small and large Vim) from Unixstickers.com, and they are excellent quality vinyl stickers!

        ...Fish

        On 2013-05-11 02:07, Mike Hume wrote:
        > Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

        You could get some printable sticker labels and

          $ yes vim | pr -20 -t | lpr

        When they come off your dot-matrix line-printer, they'll look
        great!  :-)

        I think the more official answer is

          http://www.vim.org/stickers.php

        which uses a 3rd party for printing them, but as commented on that
        page, if you have issues with them, contact Bram.

        -tim