Vim stickers

  • Mike Hume
    Message 1 of 4 , May 11, 2013
      Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

    • Bruno Sutic
      Message 2 of 4 , May 11, 2013
        On Saturday, May 11, 2013 11:07:46 AM UTC+2, Mike Hume wrote:
        > Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

        You can try from here:
        http://www.vim.org/stickers.php

        Let us know if everything went well.

        If you are feeling especially in love :) you might consider registering / donating to vim:
        http://www.vim.org/sponsor/index.php
        Donating more than 10€ (I think) enables you to up or down vote new vim features. You can check that here:
        http://www.vim.org/sponsor/vote_results.php

      • Tim Chase
        Message 3 of 4 , May 11, 2013
          On 2013-05-11 02:07, Mike Hume wrote:
          > Where do I get my vim stickers to show my vim love?

          You could get some printable sticker labels and

          $ yes vim | pr -20 -t | lpr

          When they come off your dot-matrix line-printer, they'll look
          great! :-)

          I think the more official answer is

          http://www.vim.org/stickers.php

          which uses a 3rd party for printing them, but as commented on that
          page, if you have issues with them, contact Bram.

          -tim

        • Fish Kungfu
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2013
            I recently bought some stickers (including small and large Vim) from Unixstickers.com, and they are excellent quality vinyl stickers!

            ...Fish