wiki proposal - online editing is possible

  • Marc Weber
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2013
      http://vim-wiki.mawercer.de/wiki/index.html
      See edit link at the top.

      Give it a try and report if you have any issues.

      No login required

      git is used as storage so syncing to github is possible by cron job
      regularly.

      The code is here:
      https://github.com/MarcWeber/vim-git-wiki/tree/master/htdocs

      Now you're welcome to help me improve the design and contents.

      The vi browser interface is little bit broken, but using Firefox it
      seems to work reasonably well .. (eg 3k sometimes does only jump up one
      line)

      Syncing to vim.sf.net and github is be possible easily.
      However I'd probably do changes only once a day, so that if there are
      too many changes (hacked) - I can detect and prevent syncing.

      Let me know what you think.

      Marc Weber