Sessions plugin acting strangely in vim touch on android

  • Eric Weir
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 6:57 AM
      Getting closer to getting my vim setup working with vim touch on android.

      Perhaps someone here can help with a problem I'm experiencing with the sessions plugin. When it asks me if I want to load my last session when I startup vim, if I say, "no," it loads it any way, and does so in window that uses only about a quarter of the available space.

      Any clues would be appreciated.

      Thanks,

      Eric Weir