Re: Vim's default colors on PuTTY

  • huubby zhou
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2013

      On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 11:28 AM, Mike Hume <mhumesf@...> wrote:
      Might this help?

      ~Mike

      On Apr 29, 2013, at 7:06 PM, dwightarmyofchampions@... wrote:

      I use PuTTY to ssh into a server that uses console (non-GUI) vim. Is there a way to keep the look of vim's colorschemes consistent regardless of what I've set my default foreground/background colors in PuTTY to be? As it is now, if I change PuTTY's color settings (for example, to set PuTTY to look like the desert here: http://www.igvita.com/2008/04/14/custom-putty-color-themes/ ), it affects the look of vim's colorschemes, and I don't want that. PuTTY's settings should stay for PuTTY and vim's settings should stay for vim.