Re: Unexpected effect of "g:netrw_fastbrowse=2"

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 5 , May 2, 2013
      Jean Johner wrote:
      > Hi Chip!
      >
      > I had no answer for the above message.
      >
      > My version of netrw is v137l.
      >
      > With "let g:netrw_fastbrowse" absent, "let g:netrw_fastbrowse=0", "let
      > g:netrw_fastbrowse=1", the netrw buffer is always marked unlisted (It
      > appers with "u" when you type :ls!), so that it never shows when you
      > use :bp. Which is in my opinion the expected behaviour.
      >
      > With "let g:netrw_fastbrowse=2", the netrw buffer is no longer
      > unlisted after the second ":e." call, so that it shows when you
      > use :bp. Can you reproduce that?

      I'm combing through old email -- I no longer see this effect with netrw
      v149f (http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW).

      gvim -u simple.vimrc
      :e .
      :ls!

      shows the buffer to be unlisted. I then did a second listing with :e
      DICT (happens to be directory I have) and it, too, was unlisted.

      I think I'll mark this issue closed...

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell