Re: Omni completion (^O^N^P) Pattern not found

  • rlewis
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 7:41 AM
      In vim, typing ':set omnifunc' returns

      omnifunc=javacomplete#Complete

      with easytags; without easytags it still shows

      omnifunc=javacomplete#Complete

      For configuring indexer plugin, is the file .indexer_files with content as below correct?

      .indexer_files
      [PROJECTS_PARENT]
      option:ctags_params="--language-force=java"

      /path/to/vim-plugin-test

      The structure of the project (in vim-plugin-test) looks like

      pom.xml src .indexer_files target

      With above structure, opening the file e.g.
      vi src/main/java/com/company/app/Test.java

      Then at the point of the function e.g. abc(), pressing ctrl+] vim throws

      E426: tag not found

      tags is set with

      :set tags=/path/to/tags

      What steps may be missing?

      Thanks

      rlewis於 2013年4月27日星期六UTC+8下午11時52分40秒寫道:
      > I recently install javacomplete[1] and easytags[2]. Its structure is as below. However, when trying completion by pressing ctrl+x ctrl+o, message bar display
      >
      > Omni completion (^O^N^P) Pattern not found
      >
      > If removing easytags, then javacomplete plugin works again. How to fix this problem? Or any other alternative suggestion?
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > javacomplete version is 0.77.1.2
      > easytags version should be 3.1.5
      >
      > autoload:
      > javacomplete.vim java_parser.vim nerdtree.vim Reflection.class Reflection.java xolox
      >
      > doc:
      > easytags.txt javacomplete.txt NERD_tree.txt tags
      >
      > lib:
      > nerdtree
      >
      > misc:
      > easytags
      >
      > nerdtree_plugin:
      > exec_menuitem.vim fs_menu.vim
      >
      > plugin:
      > easytags.vim NERD_tree.vim
      >
      > syntax:
      > nerdtree.vim
      >
      > [1]. http://vim.sourceforge.net/scripts/script.php?script_id=1785
      > [2]. http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=3114

    • rlewis
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 30 7:30 AM
        Ok. Get Indexer working now, but not with javacomplete. Same problem (E426: Pattern not found) when activating javacomplete with easytages/ indexer.

        Indexer will function with following steps:

        1. copy all files to ~/.vim (including dependencies like vimprj and DfrankUtil)

        2. edit ~/.indexer_files with following content (content varies with corresponded user project)

        [vim-plugin-test]
        option:ctags_params = "--language-force=<language-name>"
        /path/to/vim-plugin-test

        Thanks for help.