Hooking into the built-in completion

  • Dirk Wallenstein
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      is there any way to hook into the built-in completion methods? In particular,
      can I somehow capture the results and thereby combine it with other completion
      functions by writing my own?
      That would make things so much easier for so many use cases. In particular
      combining completion functions with the built-in functionality and reversing
      the order of <C-P> and such.
      Is that already possible or, if not, is there a chance of adding such hooks?