Re: color scheme for HTML

  • Gary Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 23, 2013
      On 2013-04-23, A HV wrote:
      > > On Tuesday, April 23, 2013 9:30:52 AM UTC-5, A HV wrote:
      > > > Hello all,
      > > > Is it possible and how to set up a Color Scheme for HTML
      > > > documents?
      > > > I use curl | vim to open HTML URLs by Vim but it is in HTML
      > > > code. Is it possible to switch between the HTML code and
      > > > formated document in Vim? Like eLinks does for saving HTML
      > > > pages like formated document :).

      > PS eLinks has feature "Toggle HTML/Plan" actually I am looking
      > such feature for Vim.

      You might want to look at using w3m to display your notebook as
      formatted HTML, then use w3m's E command to open the source of the
      current page. Edit your HTML source with Vim, then save and quit
      whenever you want to see the formatted version. W3m automatically
      reloads the current page when you exit the editor.

      Regards,
      Gary