Re: help! ab multiple line abbreviations MacVIm

  • Csaba Hoch
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013

      >> :ab mul Multiple<CR>lines

      I use MacVim too and the command above works well (i.e. CR is recognized) - provided that the 'compatible' option is turned on.

      :version
      VIM - Vi IMproved 7.3 (2010 Aug 15, compiled Dec 12 2012 16:22:25)
      MacOS X (unix) version
      Included patches: 1-754

      So you should check the settings Tony has mentioned. (The best is to have "set nocompatible" as the first line of your vimrc - I think that will solve the problem.)

      Regards,
      Csaba