Re: Argument List question

  • Jürgen Krämer
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013

      Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:

      > I have a question about the argument list. What commands would clear or
      > change the argument list other than the typical :arg related commands
      > like :argadd, :argdelete, etc.
      >
      > The reason for asking is that it has been brought to my attention that
      > my plugin, BufExplorer, is messing with the argument list. When
      > BufExplorer is activated, the argument list is clear and replaced with
      > '[BufExplorer]'. I am not sure where to look for as to why this is
      > happening.

      :next file

      will replace the argument list with '[file]'.

      Regards,
      Jürgen

    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
        Thanks Jürgen. As far as I can tell though, I am not using :next or any
        related command :(

        On 4/10/2013 9:53 AM, Jürgen Krämer wrote:
        > Hi,
        >
        > Jeff Lanzarotta wrote:
        >> I have a question about the argument list. What commands would clear or
        >> change the argument list other than the typical :arg related commands
        >> like :argadd, :argdelete, etc.
        >>
        >> The reason for asking is that it has been brought to my attention that
        >> my plugin, BufExplorer, is messing with the argument list. When
        >> BufExplorer is activated, the argument list is clear and replaced with
        >> '[BufExplorer]'. I am not sure where to look for as to why this is
        >> happening.
        > :next file
        >
        > will replace the argument list with '[file]'.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Jürgen

      • Jürgen Krämer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013

          Jeff wrote:
          > Thanks Jürgen. As far as I can tell though, I am not using :next or any
          > related command :(

          it seems that :drop also replaces the argument list.

          Regards,
          Jürgen

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 10, 2013
            Hum... That might just be the culprit... I will investigate...

            Regards,
            Jeff