Re: Can I control the order of files, then concat into a file

  • Shlomi Fish
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 9, 2013
      Hi Russ,

      please don't start a new thread by replying to an existing message. Instead,
      write a new message to vim_use@... . I could tell that was the
      case here by my mailer's threading capabilities.

      Regards,

      Shlomi Fish

      On Tue, 09 Apr 2013 18:46:50 -0500
      Russell Urquhart <russurquhart1@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > This comes on the heels of Taylor helping me to remember how to bring all the
      > files in a given directory into a single file in Vim.
      [SNIPPED]

    • Russell Urquhart
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 10, 2013
        We'll do, sorry about that!