how to make vim indent \subsection in TeX files?

  • leo
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 9 6:17 PM
      Hello all,

      How i use autoindent to indent TeX files, vim place subsections in the same indentation level as sections. This bothers me a little bit since i wanna indent TeX files for automatic folding based on identation. So, what should i do to make vim indent subsections?

      Thanks in advance

      Leo

    • pansz
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 9 8:43 PM
        Install TeX plugins which support tex file indent.

        You can search in www.vim.org and find some TeX plugins/extensions.

        Or if all you want is just the indent, try copy indent/tex.vim from texsuite.

        On Wed, Apr 10, 2013 at 9:17 AM, leo <barbosa.leonardo@...> wrote:

        Hello all,

        How i use autoindent to indent TeX files, vim place subsections in the same indentation level as sections. This bothers me a little bit since i wanna indent TeX files for automatic folding based on identation. So, what should i do to make vim indent subsections?

        Thanks in advance

        Leo

      • Leonardo Barbosa
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 10 2:57 AM
          Thanks. I have installed that from vim-latex suite, but subsections
          are still not indented. Any idea?

          Leo