to understand the strange order in which the highlights are overlapped.

  • Marco Brunello
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2013
      doing some changes in my highlights configuration I realized that I want the CursorColumn and CursorLine highlights be below the Search, Visual and (in general) every other highlight.
      I cannot think of how to solve this issue. The strange thing is that when moving around with the cursor, the CursorColumn highlight is in front of the Search highlight (THAT IS THE ANNOYING PART), but the CursorLine stays in the back so discrete.
      After making the Highlight test, I discovered the order in which ALL the highlights are depicted and I would like to understand it, it is so weird…

      Can anybody help me?
      Is there any way to change it?

      Marcus Brunello.