macvim font for windows

  • FlashBurn
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2013
      I have a Mac at home, but at work I use a Windows machine. I'd like my Vim at work look the same as it is at home, in particular the font. Does anybody know where I can get the font used for MacVim, so I could use it on my Windows Machine? I typed set guifont? on a Mac but the value was blank. So I don't know the name of the font used.

      Any help is appreciated.