Re: Moving one line or block more conveniently

  • tooth pik
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2013
      On Sat, Mar 23, 2013 at 01:22:07PM +0800, 月忧茗 wrote:
      > Yes, I can move one line up and down by using such ddkp Key combination

      > But, I made a plugin for doing this action more conveniently.

      > For one line, in NORMAL or INSERT mode,

      > ctrl-shift-j moving down
      > ctrl-shift-k moving up

      > For block, (this is in VISUAL mode)

      > the same action

      > ctrl-shift-j ctrl-shift-k up and down

      > https://github.com/yueyoum/vim-linemovement

      I use line movers so much I've assigned them to F8 and S-F8, and I
      don't need a plugin to do it. With the following lines in my .vimrc:

      nnoremap <silent> <F8> :m+<CR>
      inoremap <silent> <F8> <ESC>:m+<CR>gi
      vnoremap <silent> <F8> :m'>+<CR>
      nnoremap <silent> <S-F8> :m-2<CR>
      inoremap <silent> <S-F8> <ESC>:m-2<CR>gi
      vnoremap <silent> <S-F8> :m-2<CR>
      nnoremap <silent> <M-F8> yyp
      inoremap <silent> <M-F8> <ESC>yyp$gi

      I get all the line movers (and duplicators) I need.

      sc