Re: \ze position

  • Axel Bender
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 22, 2013
      Thanks for the feedback!

      I had hoped that - like in Perl - there is a [(possibly) undocumented] feature or a "trick" that lets you extract the start and the end positions (columns) after a *single* call to match(), using both \zs and \ze.

      I would prefer such a solution over having to determine the end position of the match with a second call to matchend(), employing the same set of - possibly "expensive" parameters.