Re: :edit - how to prioritize listed files by their extension?

  • Tim Chase
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 22, 2013
      On 2013-03-22 13:24, Leonardo Barbosa wrote:
      > The "set suffixes" indeed order, but it doens't suggest the first
      > element of the list, which requires me to press <tab> twice.

      Perhaps you misunderstand the purpose of 'suffixes'? It's a way of
      designating less-than-interesting files, so they always get shifted
      to the end of the list you <tab> through. So if you want certain
      suffixes prioritized (so you only have to <tab> once), then you
      should put the extension(s) that you *don't* want into 'suffixes'.

      Not messing with zsh, I may be completely misunderstanding you, in
      which case feel free to ignore this :-)

      -tim