Is there some copy of vim sources on github?

  • skeept
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi,

      I recall someone having a(non-official) copy of the vim sources on github.
      This is useful for me because I can download the sources as a zip file. The network configurations of the place where I work don't allow to clone directly from googlecode (or from other places either).

      Could someone point out suck a github clone of the sources?

      Thanks!
      Jorge

    • Christian Brabandt
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 20, 2013
        Hi skeept!

        On Mi, 20 Mär 2013, skeept wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > I recall someone having a(non-official) copy of the vim sources on github.
        > This is useful for me because I can download the sources as a zip file. The network configurations of the place where I work don't allow to clone directly from googlecode (or from other places either).
        >
        > Could someone point out suck a github clone of the sources?

        I think Björn Winckler provides a clone of the MacVim source at github,
        which I believe also contains a branch of the original vim sources:

        https://github.com/b4winckler/macvim

        Mit freundlichen Grüßen
        Christian
        --
        Ein Mensch in verschiedenen Lebenszeiten ist sich nicht gleich, denkt
        anders, nachdem er anders empfindet.

      • tyru
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 21, 2013
          Another one here: