Re: dbext and bufexplorer plugins: compatibility issues

  • David Fishburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20 6:14 AM

      On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:34 AM, Naveen J P <jnaveen@...> wrote:
      Hi Group,

      dbext is a cool plugin but it causes issues in the bufexplorer plugin. For e.g., when I try to delete a buffer(via the bufexplorer plugin), it doesn't work. I fixed this by commenting out "autocmd BufDelete" in dbext; but bufexplorer still has issues in closing temporary buffers. Any ideas out there to handle this gracefully?

      Naveen,

      Could you describe the "issues" you are running into.
      I have been using the bufexplorer plugin for over a year and haven't noticed any issues.

      Are you seeing a particular error message displayed?  It would be great to get the exact text displayed.

      Also, lets get a few particulars:
      1.  dbext version
      2.  bufexploer version
      3.  :ver output
      4.  What platform you are running on
      5.  Console vs GUI Vim
      6.  dbext database type you are connected to (or output from :DBGetOption)

      You can email me directly if you would like.

      David
      (I am the maintainer of dbext)