Add extensions to sintax highlight - .qml

  • Marcos Souza
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18 6:54 AM
      Hi guys!

      I use vim for write C/C++, python, html and others file formats.

      But, a few days ago I started to work with Qt Framework, and use QML file format.

      This file extension is very similiar to Javascript (we can write js scripts inside it), and I want to know if there is a way to add this file to default syntax highlight of vim.

      If this is possible I can send patches to achieve this, but I will need some code pointers :)

      Thanks since now guys!