Re: vim, cscope and jump stack

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
      On 15/03/13 22:10, FlashBurn wrote:
      > Does anybody know if vim has the ability to store a history of my cscope searches?It would be nice if I could jump back to my previous searches or to the files which I jumped from.
      >
      > Any help is appreciated.

      cscope can produce a "quickfix list", y'know, like :helpgrep, :vimgrep,
      :grep and :make do. It can even produce a "location list" (i.e., a
      window-local quickfix list).

      See
      :help csqf
      :help :cscope
      :help :lcscope
      :help if_cscop.txt
      :help quickfix.txt

      This is an especially good time for you vacationers who plan to fly,
      because the Reagan administration, as part of the same policy under
      which it recently sold Yellowstone National Park to Wayne Newton, has
      "deregulated" the airline industry. What this means for you, the
      consumer, is that the airlines are no longer required to follow any
      rules whatsoever. They can show snuff movies. They can charge for
      oxygen. They can hire pilots right out of Vending Machine Refill
      Person School. They can conserve fuel by ejecting husky passengers
      over water. They can ram competing planes in mid-air. These
      innovations have resulted in tremendous cost savings which have been
      passed along to you, the consumer, in the form of flights with
      amazingly low fares, such as $29. Of course, certain restrictions do
      apply, the main one being that all these flights take you to Newark,
      and you must pay thousands of dollars if you want to fly back out.
      -- Dave Barry, "Iowa -- Land of Secure Vacations"