Re: Integration with tmux

  • John Little
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14 6:16 PM
      On Friday, March 15, 2013 1:17:22 AM UTC+13, Thiago de Arruda wrote:

      >...it will automatically share its default register with tmux every time I yank
      > text. Is something like this possible?

      Yes, the yank ring plugin¹ does that, by a brute force (it seems to me) mappings of every vim command that can yank something. Perhaps overkill for your requirements, but you could adapt it.

      Regards, John Little

      ¹ http://www.vim.org/scripts/script.php?script_id=1234

    • Thiago Padilha
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 15 5:00 AM
        Thanks John, I'm gonna have a look at that