Re: Cursor question

  • rameo
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 14, 2013
      Thank you Ben,

      Yes indeed I've never noted it before but these days I had a few times that the cursor moved to the wrong position. I thought it was something in my VIM and I put an empty vim version on my disk but the mouse moved still a few times to the wrong position, so I decided to post this message.
      Well if there is nothing I can do, I have to accept it as it is :)