Re: Color scheme

  • Marco
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
      On 2013–03–04 Gabor Urban wrote:

      > I have created a color scheme, and I feel to be ready with it. With some
      > minor changes I use it for couple of weeks. I would like to ask someone to
      > test for me and give some good feedback. I intend to publish it.....

      Why not doing it the other way round, publish and wait for feedback?

      10 After the feedback
      20 you release a new version
      30 GOTO 10

      Don't hesitate. What are you waiting for?

      Marco
    • Juanmi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
        Sure I would like to try it. And I support Marco's opinion, publish it and we people will give a try. I was expecting a link to the colorscheme already, at the end of your mail. Remember most of us are lazy. You can save people a mail asking for it. And you could have a feedback now :D
        Kind regards.