Color scheme

  • Gabor Urban
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi guys,

      I have created a color scheme, and I feel to be ready with it. With some minor changes I use it for couple of weeks. I would like to ask someone to test for me and give some good feedback. I intend to publish it.....

      Anyone interested?

      Thx in advance....

      Gabor

      --
      Linux is like a wigwam: no Gates, no Windows and an Apache inside.

    • Marco
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 4, 2013
        On 2013–03–04 Gabor Urban wrote:

        > I have created a color scheme, and I feel to be ready with it. With some
        > minor changes I use it for couple of weeks. I would like to ask someone to
        > test for me and give some good feedback. I intend to publish it.....

        Why not doing it the other way round, publish and wait for feedback?

        10 After the feedback
        20 you release a new version
        30 GOTO 10

        Don't hesitate. What are you waiting for?

        Marco
      • Juanmi
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 5, 2013
          Sure I would like to try it. And I support Marco's opinion, publish it and we people will give a try. I was expecting a link to the colorscheme already, at the end of your mail. Remember most of us are lazy. You can save people a mail asking for it. And you could have a feedback now :D
          Kind regards.