Re: netrw: unmark target directory for copy/move

  • Charles Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
      Paul wrote:
      > In netrw, is there a way to unmark a targe directory for copy/move?
      > The display of the target directory is taking up valuable real estate
      > on the screen. Thanks.

      Try v147g of netrw from my website:
      http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW .

      Seems to be something I'd overlooked. The method now:

      mt in the banner sets the target directory to the current window's
      current directory
      Unless it already is the target directory, in which case the
      target is removed.

      Regards,
      Chip Campbell

    • Paul
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 28, 2013
        On Feb 28, 3:58 pm, Charles Campbell <Charles.E.Campb...@...>
        wrote:
        > Paul wrote:
        >> In netrw, is there a way to unmark a targe directory for copy/move?
        >> The display of the target directory is taking up valuable real
        >> estate on the screen. Thanks.
        >
        > Try v147g of netrw from my
        > website:http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW.
        >
        > Seems to be something I'd overlooked. The method now:
        >
        > mt in the banner sets the target directory to the current window's
        > current directory
        >
        > Unless it already is the target directory, in which case the target
        > is removed.

        Thanks, Charles. I'm going to put this on my to-do list (my real one,
        which I do manage to chip away at) for the time being. Need to figure
        out this dropping in of new plugins.