Re: [CSC507-Homework] receipt acknowledged! (was: tab order)

  • Steve Litt
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:02:31 -0800 (PST)
      Bram Moolenaar <brammoolenaar@...> wrote:

      > On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 15:46:07 UTC+1, Charles Campbell
      > wrote:
      > > Hello,
      > >

      > > (this is an automatic reply)
      > >

      > > Your homework has been received.
      > >

      > > Thank you,
      > >
      > > C Campbell
      >
      > I have blocked posting for Charles for now.
      > It seems something is bouncing around.
      > Sorry for the flood of messages!
      >
      > And my ISP send-mail is not working, thus I'm sending this from the
      > web interface. Message will look different, no fortune...
      >
      > - Bram

      Thanks for doing that. I had already filtered him until the problem
      gets settled.

      When whatever it was is fixed, could you please post that fact to the
      list so I can un-filter Charles?

      Thanks,

      SteveT

      Steve Litt * http://www.troubleshooters.com/
      Troubleshooting Training * Human Performance