Re: [CSC507-Homework] receipt acknowledged! (was: tab order)

  • Bram Moolenaar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
      On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 15:46:07 UTC+1, Charles Campbell wrote:
      > Hello,
      >

      > (this is an automatic reply)
      >

      > Your homework has been received.
      >

      > Thank you,
      >
      > C Campbell

      I have blocked posting for Charles for now.
      It seems something is bouncing around.
      Sorry for the flood of messages!

      And my ISP send-mail is not working, thus I'm sending this from the web interface. Message will look different, no fortune...

      - Bram

    • Steve Litt
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 27, 2013
        On Wed, 27 Feb 2013 07:02:31 -0800 (PST)
        Bram Moolenaar <brammoolenaar@...> wrote:

        > On Wednesday, 27 February 2013 15:46:07 UTC+1, Charles Campbell
        > wrote:
        > > Hello,
        > >

        > > (this is an automatic reply)
        > >

        > > Your homework has been received.
        > >

        > > Thank you,
        > >
        > > C Campbell
        >
        > I have blocked posting for Charles for now.
        > It seems something is bouncing around.
        > Sorry for the flood of messages!
        >
        > And my ISP send-mail is not working, thus I'm sending this from the
        > web interface. Message will look different, no fortune...
        >
        > - Bram

        Thanks for doing that. I had already filtered him until the problem
        gets settled.

        When whatever it was is fixed, could you please post that fact to the
        list so I can un-filter Charles?

        Thanks,

        SteveT

        Steve Litt * http://www.troubleshooters.com/
        Troubleshooting Training * Human Performance