everymath color is not working inside eqnarray

  • Rudra Banerjee
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2013
      In my preamble, I have
      \everymath{\color{pmsGreen}}
      \setbeamercolor{normal text}{fg=pms286}

      Now, if I write something in inline mathmode ($$), its following
      \everymath; but if it is inside equation environment, its just in normal
      text.

      eg,
      \begin{equation}
      A=B
      \end{equation}
      $A=J$
      in this block, A=B is in pms286 color, A=J is in pmsGreen.

      What should I do?

      NB:Though it is not really associated with vim-latex, I have a problem
      to solve. So, please forgive me cross-posting both in vim-use and
      vim-latex